Random good picture Not show
1) Most delinquent children have deprived backgrounds.
2) The businessman was billed for delinquent taxes.
3) She works in a centre for delinquent children.
4) She has been delinquent in paying her taxes.
5) The definition of an individual as a delinquent provides an example.
6) Fundamentally she is a slightly delinquent page-boy with small buttocks and an upturned nose.
7) He said collection of delinquent payments has increased from $ 8 billion to $ 11 billion under his administration.
8) He didn't want to be a juvenile delinquent.
9) Intel converted part of the delinquent accounts receivable to a loan last fall.
10) Certainly, organised, structured delinquent gangs do not appear to be the norm in Britain today.
11) In the past, public utility districts would send delinquent tenants' charges on those meters to the property owner.
12) But some two dozen states collect delinquent taxes on property by holding lien certificate auctions.
13) Consider Shakespeare's only fully-realised portrait of a young delinquent: Prince Hal.
14) The activities of delinquent fans might be more intelligible if they can be related to particular roles and positions with respect to other fans.
15) 10.One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
16) One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
17) They are carrying out research on the causes of delinquent behaviour among young people.
18) The federal government hopes to increase its collection of delinquent taxes.
19) Residential care has long been associated with care of deprived and delinquent children.
20) In children too there seems to be an increase in problems relating to antisocial,[http://sentencedict.com/delinquent.html] aggressive conduct and delinquent acts.
21) Terms of cash on delivery or advance payment should be instituted for future sales to consistently delinquent accounts.
22) Not in the first half when the Cougars jumped on the Bears like gangsters on a patsy delinquent on his payments.
23) The pregnant woman who refuses to present herself for her regular scans is delinquent in her duty to herself and her baby.
24) Instead, county governments auction off tax lien certificates that investors purchase for the amount of the delinquent taxes and penalties.
25) It is argued that this is a significant factor in reducing the likelihood of girls joining delinquent groups.
26) Many people feared that the 1969 Act was too radical and would make life too easy for the young delinquent.
27) Bono is derived from some gang name he acquired during a recent delinquent youth.
28) Morris found that girls were more inclined than boys to feel shame in admitting delinquent acts.
29) He has turned out badly, my young uncle, a delinquent practically.
30) It is known to act as a barrier to the development of delinquent tendencies, among other things.
More similar words: relinquishment, relinquish, relinquished, sideline, guideline, delineate, delineation, inquiry, inquire, in quest of, read between the lines, in question, inquisitor, in quantity, inquire about, inquisitive, inquisition, propinquity, unquenchable, spanish inquisition, delight, deliver, delivery, delirium, delicate, delicacy, fidelity, delivered, delirious, deliverer.