Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They bowed deferentially as she came into the room.
2. The old man spoke deferentially.
3. Meeting the deferentially is try every means avoid to suffer reprimand when his mood is bad.
4. Alone with Val after dinner, he sipped deferentially and answered the advances of his new - found brother - in - law .
5. So our feelings are deferentially NOT a good guide to show us what's right and wrong.
6. He always acts so deferentially around his supervisor.
7. As he moved into the darkened hallway he could see those conifers bowing deferentially to the strong breeze.
8. The armed man arrogantly questioned him for a moment and he was answered deferentially and quickly.
9. " Now, let me see, ' said Hurstwood, looking over Carrie's shoulder very deferentially.
More similar words: deferential, preferential, differentiate, deference, potentially, essentially, reference, preference, substantially, different, potential, essential, tangential, indifferent, influential, residential, essentiality, presidential, partially, initially, conference, difference, substantial, make a difference, inherent, adherent, coherent, incoherent, reverent, parenting.