Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Furthermore, these components are composed of decreasingly smaller components down to a class-level of granularity.
2. When it comes to the sympathy, the sequence decreasingly was the relationship between the government, competitor, client, supplier according to the degree of influence.
3. Successive transmissions of the same message are decreasingly accurate.
4. But across time, these heuristics appear to be decreasingly effective under real loads.
5. Conclusions Liver atrophy coused MOD increasingly and SOD decreasingly.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. Natural death becomes decreasingly frequent on these spheres long settled in light and life.
7. Results prove that the degree of decoloring varies decreasingly with the dye structure in the(following) sequence: azo dyes, anthraquinone dyes, metal complex dyes, and cationic dyes.
8. In a society as decreasingly religious as England, it is impossible to believe that most of the people who do not accept evolution are motivated by ideology rather than ignorance.
9. Being confronted with the decreasingly nature resource and the entironment polluted, the green reclaiming and reuse of the discarded products accord with the circular economy development.
10. In the course of the spread, the luxury becomes decreasingly luxurious until in the end it becomes a necessity.
11. These results suggest that in clinic, Liver, Kidney and Spleen are decreasingly important in Differentiation of Zang and Fu(TCM) in chloasma pathogenesis.
12. Crunch climate change talks may be doomed to failure in Copenhagen next month, with a legally binding deal on emissions now decreasingly likely, admitted leaders from across the Asia Pacific region.
13. With a more progressive business model, we suspect consumers decreasingly view Merrill Lynch as a relic from the Cro-Magnon era of financial services.
14. Growth from that point increasingly relied on net exports and state-led investment and decreasingly on household consumption.
15. Along with the rapid increase of motor vehicles, bicycle is used decreasingly when people go out, however it is an important means now.
16. Simulation analyses for steep slope indicate the shape of subsurface flow slides downward decreasingly and the ground water level declines slowly after the stop of rainfall.
More similar words: decreasing, increasingly, teasingly, pleasingly, unceasingly, increasing, increasing cost, increasing returns, decrease, decreased, decrease to, greasing, degreasing, reassuringly, singly, easing, teasing, ceasing, leasing, musingly, deceivingly, pleasing, amusingly, unceasing, appeasing, releasing, pressingly, imposingly, accusingly, confusingly.