Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many government documents are declassified after 50 years.
2. Thousands of classified documents have now been declassified.
3. Plans for nuclear plants have been declassified.
4. These reports were only declassified last year.
5. According to declassified government documents, officials were aware of the tests as early as 1967.
6. In 1995, the CIA declassified and released RV documents.
7. The World Factbbook. Contains basic declassified information on countries of the world.
8. DES declassified document source code, can declassify any type of any size document.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. During the same period, the release of declassified documents dropped by 100 million pages , to just 28 million.
10. Merlin's research into recently declassified documents on the OXCART project unearthed a memorandum that reported that all traces of the plane had been removed from the crash scene in 1963.
11. Double - click encryption has been declassified as long as the target easily get input a password.
12. He hung left to the rails and by the time Willie Carson was able to switch him, Declassified was beyond recall.
13. Their letter said that only the State Department had declassified a significant number of documents.
14. Foreign PCB processing, design, copy boards and industrial control software programming, legal declassified.
15. The CIA will pay when further data is definitely declassified.
16. Each key has requested the use of another key to a declassified information.
17. The software used for Siemens S 7 - 300 encryption logic block declassified.
18. It seems like a Marx Brothers movie directed by Quentin Tarantino, but it's very real, as newly declassified MI5 documents revealed today.
19. Robert Baum, a public defender who represented Chapman in connection with the plea deal, told Declassified via e-mail: "I don't know if she got paid, but if she did, she is entitled to keep the money.
20. Much of this information is based on 18,000 pages of declassified CIA mind control documents.
More similar words: classified, classified ad, unclassified, declassify, classified advertisement, reclassify, classification, ossified, classify, classifying, diversified, intensified, clarified, middle-class, middle class, clarified butter, classic, classics, classical, neoclassic, classically, classicism, neoclassical, classical music, classical conditioning, emulsifier, declare, declared, declaim, edified.