1. The hall was decked with holly for the Christmas.
2. The hall was decked up with coloured tape and banners.
3. The hall was decked out with flowers.
4. The canteen was decked out with Christmas decorations.
5. The cab was decked out with multi-coloured lights.
6. He decked himself out in his best suit.
7. They were all decked out in their Sunday best.
8. The champion decked the challenger in the second round.
9. The restaurant was decked for the guests.
10. Nairoby is already decked out in bunting.
11. The street was decked with flags for the royal wedding.
12. The room was decked out to look like the inside of a spaceship.
13. The women decked themselves in the finest silks and furs.
14. She had decked him out from head to foot in expensive clothes.
15. Villagers decked the streets with bunting.
16. She was decked out in finest clothes.
17. A lot of supporters were decked out in the team's colours.sentencedict.com
18. Elisabeth decked herself up for the dancing party.
19. The church was decked with holly for the holiday season.
20. The streets are decked with a sea of red flags.
21. The house was decked with flowers.
22. The young lady decked herself up with fine jewels.
23. The office was decked with garlands for the party.
24. The room was decked with flowers.
25. They were decked out in tracksuits, seemingly to dissimulate their true function.
26. She was decked out in her finest clothes.
27. Gerry just swung round and decked him.
28. He decked him with his first punch.
29. The young lady decked herself out with jewels.
30. She decked herself out with fine jewels.