Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Mary is the decision-maker in the house.
2. She is a tough decision-maker who does not court popularity.
3. Deciding Without Hearing How far is the decision-maker allowed to determine a matter without a hearing?
4. The decision-maker tries to maximise the objective up to the goal value but is not interested in values exceeding the goal.
5. They can not intervene unless the decision-maker steps outside the boundaries of what the legislature was believed to have allowed.
6. Should the nature of the decision-maker be conclusive as to the scope of review that we should adopt?
7. The appropriate policies that might influence a decision-maker are broadly similar in the two contexts.
8. Since these are questions of fact a decision-maker would have to make a full contextual analysis before reaching a decision.
9. Often the decision-maker will want to see the sensitivity of the analysis by doing "what-if" analysis on the layers of demand.
10. The models reflect the decision-maker or decision - making - unit's preference over adjustments or input output levels.
11. The decision-maker need know: how to enter this market?
12. Generally,(Sentencedict.com ) we assume that the decision-maker could obtain perfect information.
13. If information could flow directly into action there would be no need for a human decision-maker.
14. The answer depends upon the enabling legislation, the type of function being performed, and the nature of the decision-maker.
15. Given that macro-decisions inherently and inevitably condition micro-decisions, the principal focus of attention must be on the political decision-maker.
16. All they can do is to ensure that the decision-maker did have some reasonable grounds for his action.
17. How many of the ramifications of a particular decision ought to be explicitly taken into account by the decision-maker?
18. A second meaning of the term certainty relates to the probability that the court would uphold the finding of the initial decision-maker.
19. Actual operation results show that the system can help decision-maker supervise production adjustment and improve sintering quality.
20. ORUDSS can provide overall auxiliary information and decision support for decision-maker to reduce oxygen release and to realize oxygen...
21. The paper discuses how to make an ex-ante decision of sampling information when decision-maker has prior sampling information.
22. The policy implementation is an active process in terms of three variants: decision-maker[sentencedict.com], implementer and subjects.
23. An interactive linear fractional programming algorithm is presented to solve multiple attribute decision problems based on the assumption that the decision-maker has a linear utility function.
24. In this paper, by considering the fuzzy nature of the decision-maker in the problem formulation process, multiobjective linear fractional programming problems with fuzzy decision are formulated.
25. ORUDSS can provide overall auxiliary information and decision support for decision-maker to reduce oxygen release and to realize oxygen utilization, and OSS has oper...
26. Investment multiplier is a hot spot issue concerned by decision-maker and academia recently, and it reflects the chain reaction and impetus of investment towards gross income.
27. Information is the basis of decision, the lapsus of decision-maker on using information-attention will lead to the failure of decision.
28. ORUDSS can provide overall auxiliary information and decision support for decision-maker to reduce oxygen release and to realize oxygen utilization, and OSS has operation simulated function for ASUs.
29. ORUDSS can provide overall auxiliary information and decision support for decision-maker to reduce oxygen release and to realize oxygen utili...
30. Second, policy rests on authority. Policy implies that it has the endorsement of some authorized decision-maker.
More similar words: decision-making, decision making, decision-making model, make a decision, decision, indecision, final decision, come to a decision, decision support system, precision, imprecision, decisive, rainmaker, indecisive, decisively, indecisively, decisiveness, indecisiveness, incision, excision, concision, disillusionment, circumcision, unmake, maker, question mark, lawmaker, car maker, quotation mark, shoemaker.