Random good picture Not show
1. Please note all decimalisation users the point symbol(. ), rather than comma symbol(, ).
2. Please note all decimalisation users the point symbol(. ), rather than comma symbol(, ). For example, 1000 in the quantity field means a quantity of one.
3. The crown was worth 5 shillings until decimalisation.
4. In the years since decimalisation a number of changes have been made to the coinage.
5. "At one of the big UK clearing banks, the core accounting system still does calculations in pounds, shillings and pence, " he says. Decimalisation was introduced in the UK in 1971, 37 years ago.
6. A quarter-penny coin, to be struck in aluminium , was proposed at the time decimalisation was being planned, but was never minted.
More similar words: formalisation, normalisation, specialisation, decimation, decentralisation, nationalisation, rationalisation, realisation, decimal, legalisation, vocalisation, penalisation, localisation, finalisation, socialisation, globalisation, visualisation, capitalisation, neutralisation, generalisation, liberalisation, naturalisation, digitalisation, demoralisation, revitalisation, marginalisation, hospitalisation, criminalisation, materialisation, hexadecimal.