Random good picture Not show
1. The main way for the reductive dechlorination of chloralkane is the direct transfer of electron.
2. Tetrachloroethylene (PCE) is biodegraded by reductive dechlorination in anaerobic condition.
3. The dechlorination of disinfected secondary effluent with sodium thiosulfate was investigated.
4. Therefore, it is important for the catalytically hydro dechlorination of carbon tetrachloride to chloroform.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. The saturated chlorine water was not sent to dechlorination treatment but(directly) applied to the synthesis of dichloropropanol in the epichlorohydrin facility. The aim of saving(energy, )decrea...
6. Method for preparing trifluorochloroethylene by catalytic hydrogenation and dechlorination of 1, 1, 2-trifluoro-2, 2, 1-trichloroethane through.
7. Experiments show the roasting process can be used for dechlorination of chlorine contained zinc dross.
8. According to the calculation of heat exchange and heat exchange area, and low-order heat energy of recovery of wet chlorine gas or dechlorination dilute brine with heating filter brine was feasible.
9. In anaerobic environments, chlorinated aromatic compounds were usually degraded by reductive dechlorination.
10. By selecting sodium sulfite as dechlorinating agent, photobacteria method was used to investigate the effect of dechlorination on reduction of biotoxication incurred by residual chlorine.
11. The capabilities of Fe0, Ni-Fe bimetal and Cu-Fe bimetal for reductive dechlorination of tetrachloroethylene(PCE)were studied.
12. The creating course of chlorine water and the vacuum dechlorination process was briefly introduced.
13. In our experiments, we detected TCE. It'shows that PCE was degraded by reductive dechlorination.
More similar words: chlorination, chlorinate, chlorine, chlorinity, chlorine gas, declination, chloric, chlorite, chloride, origination, urination, dichloride, decontamination, oxychloride, peregrination, hypochlorite, hydrochloride, tetrachloride, indoctrination, sodium chloride, chlorohydrin, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen chloride, potassium chloride, international organization, international organisation, epichlorohydrin, sodium hypochlorite, carbon tetrachloride.