Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She was deathly pale, and looked as if she might faint.
2. The deserted village was filled with a deathly silence.
3. There was a deathly hush after she made the announcement.
4. After he had spoken, a deathly silence/hush fell on the room.
5. Bernadette turned deathly pale.
6. He went / turned deathly pale at the news.
7. A deathly hush followed the explosion.
8. A deathly silence hung over the square.
9. There was a sudden deathly hush.
10. She turned a deathly shade of white when she heard the news.
11. A deathly silence hung over the town.
12. The deathly pallor of her skin had been replaced by the faintest flush of color.
13. The deathly pallor of her skin was frightening.
14. Sharon went deathly pale and looked as if she might faint.
15. A deathly hush fell over the room.
16. There was a deathly hush in the theatre.
17. A deathly hush fell over the room as he walked in.
18. He went as thin as a rake[http://Sentencedict.com], and deathly pale then for a couple of weeks.
19. He turned deathly pale.
20. Her skin had a deathly pallor.
21. Her face was deathly pale.
22. He stared back at the ancient church, his eyes wide and face deathly pale.
23. They fussed around until the doctor left, when everything went deathly quiet, and I slept like a log until morning.
24. I heard the short noise of a zip being opened, before a deathly silence set in.
25. But here was the great enemy of my people lying deathly ill and I had nothing going.
26. "What did you do during the war?" Rob asked. There was a deathly silence, and everyone looked down at the table.
27. But be prepared to entertain yourself: The expensively appointed restaurant usually is subdued and was deathly quiet on a recent visit.
28. My mother, her mother whispered, had avoided acquaintance with the deathly versions.
29. She turned on the external floods, filling the bay with deathly white light.
30. His words landed like a bomb. After the explosion there was just a deathly quiet, the engine throbbing softly.
More similar words: breathless, death, to death, death rate, death camp, deathblow, deathtrap, death toll, black death, death knell, put to death, cause of death, kiss of death, sudden death, at death's door, death sentence, the death penalty, fourthly, earthly, monthly, smoothly, unearthly, bimonthly, athlete, athletic, athletics, decathlon, ideate, great deal, heather.