Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Losing the contract was a death-blow to the company.
2. His refusal to help us dealt a deathblow to our plans.
3. If the debut album wasn't enough to send such theories flying towards the bin, tonight deals them a death-blow.
4. And for their thousand blows deal one deathblow!
5. As Dooku was about to administer the deathblow, Anakin leaped forward and saved his master.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. From these Wars , English feudalism received its deathblow. The great medieval nobility was much weakened.
7. The dispatch , says Reitsch, struck a deathblow to the entire assembly.
8. The enterprise is facing many kinds of crises in the production operation, regardless and which kind of crisis occurs, has the possibility to bring the deathblow to the enterprise.
9. He wounded Kenobi , and was ready to deliver the deathblow, but Anakin jumped in to intercept.
10. To car manufacturer, CKD brought rich and generous profit, but it is a deathblow however to industry of Chinese car component.
11. But the real estate industry in the fast growth time often bring bubbles, this kind of bubble will be disillusioned during the recession will have the deathblow to the national economy.
More similar words: death, to death, death camp, death rate, death toll, deathtrap, put to death, black death, death knell, cause of death, kiss of death, sudden death, death sentence, the death penalty, blow, blown, blow out, blow-up, blowup, blown up, blow up, blow off, blow down, blowing, full-blown, overblown, blow over, overblow, come to blows, blow hot and cold.