Random good picture Not show
1. White male death-rate increased in a declining rate.
2. Abnormal death-rate and indifference to traditional ethics seriously restricted the population quality in the midst of Shaanxi province.
3. While the decline of birth-rate and death-rate and the prolonging of anticipated age are the inevitable out come of social productive force development.
4. In recent years China has claimed a falling death-rate even as coal production has risen (see chart).
5. The child death-rate had doubled in those years.
6. The reason behind this high death-rate is most of the child-birth in our country is maintained by untrained midwives.
7. The third-grade prevention is to control the development of nosocomial infection and reduce death-rate of nosocomial infection and prevent the outbreak.
8. At the lower temperature, the RBC membrane fluidity of field common carp is higher than that of common carp with higher death-rate in winter.
9. RESULTS With the increasing number of organs impaired or failured the death-rate of chronic pulmonary heart disease raised. raised.
10. You succeed (let us say), as modern medicine has succeeded, in enormously lowering the infant death-rate, not only in Europe and America, but also in Asia and Africa.
11. An animal species becomes extinct when it fails to produce enough young is each generation to keep pace with the death-rate.
12. An animal species becomes extinct when it fails to produce enough young in each generation to keep pace with the death-rate.http://Sentencedict.com
13. They are quite vocal. It is difficult to raise in captivity and the death-rate is about 75%.
14. UN figure of around 4, 000 eventual deaths as a result of the Chernobyl accident is lower than the official annual death-rate in Chinese coal mines. Yet there are good reasons for public concern.
More similar words: death rate, death row, birthrate, birth rate, birth-rate, growth rate, compound growth rate, economic growth rate, pose a threat to, death, to death, deathly, death tax, cot death, deathbed, death mask, weather-beaten, death trap, death camp, death bell, to the death, deathtrap, death wish, death toll, deathlike, deathless, slow death, deathblow, Heathrow, death valley.