Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The parched yellow landscape of Death Valley stretched out for miles in front of us.
2. In Death Valley, pioneers and explorers faced death from thirst and the searing heat.
3. During the summer the temperature in Death Valley can reach fifty-seven degrees Celsius. But, it can be dangerously cold in the winter there, too.
4. Death Valley is part of the Mojave Desert. It lies mostly in the western state of California although part of it reaches into Nevada.
5. The Death Valley desert in California is one of the hottest desert in the world.
6. In other words, Death Valley is an unforgiving place.
7. The bleached bones of cattle warn the traveler how hot it can be in Death Valley.
8. In the rain shadow of the Sierra Nevada, the land to the east is mostly desert brown and tan. This area is Death Valley National Park, which is part of the Mojave Desert.Sentencedict.com
9. Researchers from Dalhousie University examined dozens of sites, from Channel off France to Death Valley.
10. The land surrounding Devil's Hole is part of the Death Valley National Monument.
More similar words: great rift valley, valley, rift valley, ruhr valley, silicon valley, death, to death, deathly, deathbed, cot death, deathtrap, deathless, death toll, to the death, death rate, death camp, deathblow, black death, death knell, put to death, kiss of death, sudden death, cause of death, at death's door, death penalty, death sentence, the death penalty, a matter of life and death, alley, galley.