Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There are currently over 3,000 prisoners on death row.
2. Seventeen prisoners held on death row are to be executed after their pleas for clemency were turned down.
3. He has been on Death Row for 11 years.
4. The 47 death row inmates awaiting execution for crimes they committed as minors reflect a 39 percent increase since 1983.
5. He is on death row awaiting execution for a non-political murder.
6. Today, on average, inmates are on death row for 10 years.
7. He had spent nearly 13 years on death row.
8. Also patron of death row inmates, prisoners, thieves, and undertakers.
9. On death row at San Quentin for ever, the man got a state-of-the-art execution.
10. Kirkpatrick is one of only two Death Row inmates who has an execution date.
11. Despite attempts to curb the number of appeals, death row waits are growing.
12. Dre, 31, co-founded Death Row Records but walked away from the company and gangsta rap last March.
13. Things grew more dire for Death Row in the fall.
14. He would be the first California death row inmate to be executed by lethal injection.
15. It was in this second stage that most death row prisoners have raised repeated challenges.
16. Death row is actually a prison within a prison.
17. A checker game on death row.
18. There are too many people on death row who are innocent of the crimes for which they are incarcerated.
19. Only two death row inmates have been put to death since then, and both men chose to call off their appeals.
20. Henceforth, death row inmates will have an automatic right to appeal.
21. Two other death row inmates have final appeals pending before the Supreme Court.
22. But the anguished upstate New York social worker now finds himself waging a spirited campaign to keep his sibling from death row.
23. The picture has an odd formality to it, a portrait of the Madonna on death row.
24. So why is much of the music industry on a Death Row deathwatch?
25. Wilson said 154 inmates currently have no counsel(sentencedict.com/death row.html), about one-third of all Death Row inmates.
26. Women guards supervise showering and conduct body searches on male death row.
27. The right combination of convictions could ship him to death row.
28. What would be the moral standing of a covert participant observation study of Death Row?
29. Saturday, Wilson also signed a measure to increase the number of defense attorneys who represent Death Row inmates in their appeals.
30. The group protested against a possible reprieve for an inmate on death row in Texas.
More similar words: Heathrow, death rate, thrown, throw, throw by, throw on, throw up, throw out, throw off, throw in, thrower, throwing, throw down, throw away, throwaway, throw rug, death, throw open, throwback, throw over, throw back, throw a fit, free throw, overthrown, overthrow, stone's throw, bathroom, bathrobe, deathly, to death.