Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The US death rate reached a plateau in the 1960s, before declining suddenly.
2. The government's campaign aims to cut the death rate from heart attacks.
3. The death rate for pedestrians hit by cars is unacceptably high.
4. University College London Hospitals trust has the lowest death rate.
5. The overall death rate from cardiovascular disease was close to the national average, the standardised mortality ratio being 94.
6. Surprisingly, Northern Ireland has the third highest death rate from skin cancer in the world.
7. As in all cities, the infant death rate in Washington fluctuates from year to year.
8. Pedestrians crossing the street have a death rate seven times greater.
9. Thanks to the airlifts, the average daily death rate now is 12.
10. Their high death rate is due to malnutrition, through ecological change, as well as introduced diseases.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. From 1988-1998, the death rate from high blood pressure increased 16 percent.
12. Unborn children are affected and the death rate is steadily rising.
13. For coronary heart disease alone, the death rate in that same 10-year period declined by 26 percent.
14. The firearms death rate among teenagers increased by over 40 percent between 1984 and 1988.
15. This test was used to ensure a 100% death rate of cells frozen in liquid nitrogen.
16. The higher death rate in women than in men is probably because of the higher proportion of elderly patients among them.
17. They've found that the death rate among patients treated early with penicillin was nearly half that of those who were not.
18. Men, especially poor men, had a significantly higher death rate than women in their middle years.
19. As people lived longer and the death rate fell. a larger population was able to persist.
20. The slowly rising death rate for malignancies masks several cross-currents.
21. The lowest death rate was among people who drank 2-5 glasses of beer a day.
22. Death rate was not a significant or relevant factor in explaining the slow down of population growth.
23. Conclusion Operation for Spontaneous pneumothorax can decrease death rate and recurrent.
24. Objective Decrease mothers andchildrens complications and death rate whose glucose metabolism is anomalous during gestation period.
25. By the turn of the century, Pittsburgh had the highest death rate in the United States.
26. Food and hygiene were so inadequate that there was an extremely high death rate.
27. Six months after their surgery, patients with no religious beliefs had a death rate three times higher than those who did.
28. Operative management is not without risk, however, as it has a reported 5-12% death rate.
29. However, progress in treating cancer has not been great enough to lower the death rate in the face of increased incidence.
30. In fact, there are some differences between life insurance death rate and death rate in mortality table, and rate of interest taken on randomness .
More similar words: death, to death, death camp, death toll, deathtrap, put to death, death knell, sudden death, the death penalty, threaten, threatened, threatening, thrash, enthrall, enthral, urethra, enthralled, arthralgia, threat, bathroom, heath, weather, feather, leather, great deal, wreath, breathe, wreathe, breath, a great deal.