Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A death mask of pieces badly assembled.
(2) The whereabouts of Flaxman's death mask was not known, and nothing came of the suggestion.
(3) His golden death mask has become an iconic image.
(4) The golden death mask of the young king, which covered the mummy[Sentencedict.com ], has been a familiar image around the world ever since the British treasure-seeker Howard Carter located the tomb in 1922.
(5) It also includes a grainy, retouched photograph of the man holding the death mask in his hands.
(6) The body is dressed in jewelled vestments, the face covered with a silver mask fashioned from a wax death mask.
(7) There is the coroner from Philadelphia, Gold, with the death mask of the little boy.
(8) In addition to his deathbed, the small museum is crammed with memorabilia, including letters and Keats’s death mask.
(9) The Bard's true likeness has been the subject of speculation for centuries and many experts dispute that the death mask used in the programme is Shakespeare's.
(10) And now Snape looked at Voldemort, and Snape's face was like a death mask.
(11) Called the New Egyptian Museum, it will eventually house the largest collection of pharaonic monuments, including the solid gold death mask of Tutankhamun.
(12) In 1972, Ibrahim's successor, Dr. Gamal Mehrez, was in charge of Tut's death mask as it was being moved to London for exhibition.
More similar words: bath mat, kathmandu, death, to death, deathly, death tax, death row, deathbed, cot death, death wish, death rate, death toll, deathtrap, deathblow, death camp, deathless, to the death, black death, death knell, death valley, put to death, life-and-death, cause of death, sudden death, kiss of death, at death's door, violent death, death benefit, death penalty, death sentence.