Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. the Dead Sea Scrolls.] And some of them date back to the fourth and third century .So do you understand now why everybody was so excited?
2. The Dead Sea Scrolls were found by a shepherd pursuing a stray goat into a cave.
3. The advertisement read - "The Four Dead Sea Scrolls : Biblical manuscripts dating back to at least 200 BC are for sale."
4. The Dead Sea Scrolls are only the beginning.
5. The Dead Sea Scrolls, among the world's most important, mysterious and tightly restricted archaeological treasures, are about to get Googled.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. In the Dead Sea Scrolls there were instructions on how to prepare locusts according to the Jewish ceremony laws, making it kosher .
7. The Dead Sea scrolls were found by a shepherd pursuing a stray goat into a cave.
8. Look at how the Dead Sea Scrolls were scrutinized.
9. "After the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, you could no longer say there was no historical Jesus," says Theologian Otto Betz of Tubingen, once a redoubt of Bultmannian doubters.
10. The Dead Sea Scrolls support the dating of the Old Testament.
11. The Dead Sea Scrolls enhance our knowledge of both Judaism and Christianity.
12. The Dead Sea Scrolls were found in caves in the Judean desert.
13. The Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in the late 1940s in caves in the Judean Desert and are considered one of the greatest finds of the last century.
14. Dead Sea Scrolls Mystery Solved?
15. And five thousand years on: An unholy row over the Dead Sea Scrolls.
16. Known as the most important archaeological discovery in the 20th century, the Dead Sea Scrolls had aroused great interests when they were exhibited in Toronto.
17. The renewal, led by New York-based architect James Carpenter, modernized the 45-year-old hilltop campus and its older exhibits such as the Shrine of the Book, home of the ancient Dead Sea Scrolls.
18. Today is called as "Dead sea Ancient Volume" (The Dead Sea Scrolls).
19. And we know this, because we're finding these documents in places like the Dead Sea Scrolls Library.
20. It contains five poems inspired by Gnosticism and Gnostics writings, e. g. Dead Sea Scrolls and Nag Hammadi documents.
21. A notable exception is the site of Qumran on the Dead Sea, where the first of the important Hebrew and Aramaic manuscripts known as the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered (1947).
22. The find, thought to be a legal document, contains 15 lines of Hebrew in characters also seen in the Dead Sea Scrolls and other ancient texts.
23. Two manuscripts of the book were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls.
24. As a literary collection of the Diaspora community, the book of Esther has always been questioned theologically . It isn't even included in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
More similar words: dead set, scroll, headset, seascape, football season, as clear as crystal, roll-on roll-off, cardiovascular disease, road sense, dead ahead, hide-and-seek, polls, beads, heads, heads-up, Heads up, threads, pollster, ascribe, crossroads, headstone, headship, lead story, headscarf, head start, overheads, spreadsheet, spread sheet, headstrong, ascription.