1. Inflatables look real and are affordable, with a day rate starting at just $10 per head, roughly a tenth the typical rate for a human extra.
2. Why to deduct our day rate?
3. Medvedev arrived in the day rate of a large delegation to New Delhi with Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the ruling Congress party president Sonia Gandhi talks.
4. I wouldn't stay here longer than 10 hours. I think their "day rate" is for a six hour period, but was very reasonable.
5. Similarly the Christmas day rate rise sent copper down 0.7 per cent amid light global trading due to the holidays.
6. Your day rate will be deducted in such a case.
7. For those facilities affected by time of day rate structures and or demand charges, the use of electrical meter readings is essential to an efficient operating facility.
8. The bureau is aiming for a blue sky day rate of 71 percent this year.
9. Also note, higher fees apply if you do not travel as a group: single travellers pay an extra $40 per night[sentence dictionary], on top of the minimum day rate; couples an extra $30 per person per night.
10. This all sounds marvellous: an experienced, competent manager, with no complicated baggage or political agenda, dropping in to fix something at a reasonable day rate, and then disappearing again.
11. Lower price can fill empty rooms and increase room rate however, it also lower average day rate (ADR) and total revenue.
More similar words: pay rate, respiratory rate, gyrate, at any rate, fertility rate, occupancy rate, mortality rate, relay race, infant mortality rate, holiday resort, gyration, strategic materials, inauguration day, confederate states, confederate states of america, day in and day out, day after day, from day to day, day in day out, rate, day-to-day, day by day, crate, grate, rates, prate, irate, rated, pirate, berate.