Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was the old dirt dauber nest of yesterday.
2. A year ago, Mr. Dauber, 40, spent $87, 000 on two pieces of art called "generative portraiture, " developed by a Chicago artist, Lincoln Schatz. (Mr.
3. Dauber: Is there any type of art that just does not turn you on at all?
4. Dauber: Do you earn a living as a film - maker?
5. Just keep your dauber up and your mouth shut.
6. I am a dauber in clay.
7. Dauber is usually naked, and to get to the refrigerator he must scamper past the video camera that is always watching from the foot of his stairs.
8. Brush or dauber type cement and primer applicators - select a size no less than 1/2 the pipe diameter (see chart below).
9. And we introduced a way of medical daubing with a special dauber which had gained good results during our practical work.
More similar words: hauberk, bedaubed, aubergine, daub, bedaub, daubing, uber, tuber, puberty, tuberous, tubercle, tuberose, cube root, exuberate, exuberant, tubercular, tuberculin, exuberance, tuberosity, protuberant, exuberantly, gubernaculum, protuberance, tuberculosis, gubernatorial, pulmonary tuberculosis, bauble, auburn, DAU, chateaubriand.