Random good picture Not show
1. Without the right date stamped on it, your ticket will be invalid.
2. A date stamp inside the front cover of a library book shows when it should be returned.
3. Always check the date stamp to be sure.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. The date stamp must be altered every day, as the Post Office will not accept pre- or post-dated mail.
5. The medicine had a September 1 expiration date stamped on it.
6. Finally, you need to change the date stamp on the Default.jsp file for the theme changes to take effect.
7. If any undated cheques are mistakenly accepted, the date stamp can be used to insert it.
8. Date stamp 43675405 Beginning dump of physical memory physical memory dump complete.
9. Date stamp (ker-chunk) every item that hits your desk.
10. Then remove the date stamp.
11. You know e-mail has gone mainstream when Uncle Sam is developing an electronic postmark to time and date stamp e-mail.
12. In one embodiment, the expiration engine writes expiration information to the optical media, such as a date stamp at initialization of a recordable optical medium.
13. Wait until the import is complete, and import the EndToEndMonitor project interchange zip, as shown in Figure 23 (the date stamp will vary).
14. On the next page, browse to the downloaded model interchange zip and select it, as shown in Figure 22 (the date stamp will differ).
15. The contract was signed by authorized representatives of both parties and the date stamp.
16. I remembered the vision clearly, and knew this fridge was the date stamp of an upcoming event.
More similar words: postage stamp, confederate states, testament, old testament, new testament, confederate states of america, testamentary, testate, the states, intestate, estates general, stamp, stamper, stamp on, stamped, stamp out, stamp down, stampede, stamp act, stamping, united states treasury, stamp duty, food stamp, stamp album, rubber stamp, rubber-stamp, rubberstamp, stamping ground, stamp collector, stamp collecting.