Random good picture Not show
1. Accurate, efficient data transfer with rapid notification of key partners and constituents is critical to effectively addressing emerging infectious disease threats.
2. That accounts for the particularly speedy data transfer and seek times you can see in the benchmarks box.
3. The data transfer was the most frightening part.
4. This is the rate of data transfer needed to produce television quality video in full motion on a full screen.
5. The first of these is the data transfer time.
6. It made mincemeat of CoreTest, returning data transfer rates in excess of 1.5Mb/sec.
7. But this means that data transfer between processor registers is slowed down to the speed of store access.
8. The use of asynchronous data transfer requires an excessive number of buffers to send data over a TCP/IP connection.
9. Additional query and data transfer time was required.
10. Get more information on mobile data transfer costs here or ask your mobile network operator.
11. I preflight my switches, insert the data transfer card, and start the engine.
12. The data transfer rate between varied boards in radar signal processors based on VME or CPCI bus was limited by the bus rate.
13. The record search process is not usually lengthened at all, so only the increased data transfer time needs to be considered.
14. Software drivers to optimise the SCSI-II interface support up to 20Mbyte-per-second data transfer rates.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. This file may be listed, during execution, to monitor data transfer progress.
16. Simple arithmetic quickly tells us that this is equivalent to an average data transfer of 150,000 bytes per second.
17. The agreement with Intel provides for the integration of telephony, video and data transfer applications.
18. Owing to the advantages in high storage capacity, fast data transfer rate, and short access time, volume holographic memories (VHM) are considered to meet the needs.
19. MGE supports the open geodata interoperability specification and the spatial data transfer standard.
20. Thirdly, it introduces the communication section of the system. In this section, the wireless transmission is adopted. MSP430 controls the data transfer and receipt in the system.
21. It should be concerned that control codes used in MO and the management of the FAT file system besides obeying data transfer protocol defined in USB mass storage class specification.
22. This paper intraduces a software method for detecting the hardware protocol ( baud rate, data bits, ets ) of serial data transfer.
23. Real-time control system brings us high efficiency and low cost, but it also offers a new challenge to network technologies, that is real-time data transfer.
24. The common operations are dynamic attachment and removal, address assignment, configuration, data transfer, power management, request processing, request error.
25. Great efforts have been contributed to satisfy the critical demands of high communication quality and data transfer rate in military communication equipment and system by various former researchers.
26. A helical scanning technique is used to optimize the data transfer and storage rates.
27. Owing to the high density, mass capacity, and fast data transfer rate, the holographic data storage (HDS) technology has become one of the potential new types of information storage technologies.
28. Clear Data Builder, which is an Eclipse Plugin that allows generating CRUD applications for BlazeDS or LCDS based on either an SQL statement or a Java data transfer object.
29. Be aware that if the solution copies the data externally over the network connection of the instance, data transfer charges will apply.
30. After a routine check we found that the network is unable to offer sufficient bandwidth to accommodate the anticipated data transfer rate.
More similar words: transfer station, data transmission, transfer, transfers, transfer to, transferee, transferor, file transfer, transferred, bank transfer, wire transfer, transfer rate, transferring, transferable, transference, transferrable, transfer agent, credit transfer, non-transferable, balance transfer, transferability, transfer payment, technology transfer, file transfer protocol, countertransference, asynchronous transfer mode, hypertext transfer protocol, transfuse, transfix, transform.