Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The device is using an unsupported data transfer rate.
2. The bag carries the data transfer cartridge, which contains the mission information and landing approach plates.
3. A unit of data transfer speed or computer storage utilization.
4. An improved network should see the baseline data transfer times reduce significantly.
5. Data transfer by Optical Fiber Cable is also available.
6. This paper intraduces a software method for detecting the hardware protocol ( baud rate, data bits, ets ) of serial data transfer.
7. The WISHBONE IP core consists of MCU interface controller, data transfer controller and transfer state machine.
8. Result shows that asynchronization FIFO solves cross - clock data transfer between ARINC 659 and PCI 9054.
More similar words: transfer station, data transmission, transfer, transfers, transfer to, transferee, transferor, file transfer, transferred, bank transfer, wire transfer, transfer rate, transferring, transferable, transference, transferrable, transfer agent, credit transfer, non-transferable, balance transfer, transferability, transfer payment, technology transfer, file transfer protocol, countertransference, asynchronous transfer mode, hypertext transfer protocol, transfuse, transfix, transform.