Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Requirement analysis and architecture of data communication system for integral reactor.
2. A service in which the data communication channel is capable of and independent transmission and reception.
3. Now research in OLED Drive Circuit and Data Communication Networks.
4. Data communication port 24724, data and multimedia users up to 15 million.
5. A data communication equipment for image logging system based on USB 2.0 is described.
6. Many data communication services are available in Hong Kong.
7. In data communication , a machine action such as carriage return or feed.
8. In data communication, a machine action such as carriage return or line feed.
9. In data communication, transmitted and received messages.
10. The classification of data communication, and foresees the happy application perspective.
11. This type of data communication is relatively cheap and simple.
12. CDPD is a new kind of mobile wireless data communication technology.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. In data communications, a transient disturbance to a data communication medium.
14. Real time: Product requirement for real time data communication.
15. Data communication equipment ( e . g . modem ).
16. Objective To develop a portable electrocardiograph ( ECG ) monitor with wireless data communication.
17. A virtual machine running under VM / 370 that supports data communication terminals.
18. The point of train's control is train locating and data communication.
19. DSP 2407 A in the SCI module initialization and test procedures for data communication.
20. It can measure , store , display parameters online and can complete data communication.
More similar words: communication, communications, excommunication, telecommunication, oral communication, mass communication, voice communication, telecommunications, verbal communication, communication system, digital communication, communication channel, written communication, means of communication, Federal Communication Commission, federal communications commission, Communication satellite, communication technology, communications technology, communicating, communicative, uncommunicative, communicate, communicator, excommunicate, communicate with, intercommunicate, communicant, communicable, incommunicado.