Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Any combination of fixed and mobile telephony and data communications can operate as a single entity over the Ericsson Business Network.
2. Data Communications: Collection and manipulation of data on the shop floor with a view to allowing more efficient management of the industry's resources.
3. The vulnerability of data communications and message data to interception is exacerbated with the use of distributed networks and wireless links.
4. For systems-oriented software such as data communications and systems-management products, the company has made the systems-based approach to pricing more flexible.
5. Eurotech, designers and distributors of value-added data communications systems.
6. Data communication system, information processing device and method, recording medium and program.
7. Thus the data communication monitor sends its own polling signal to the front-end device's next port is polled .
8. Railway operators and manufacturers have standardized a data communication network that interconnects programmableequipment between and within rail vehicles.
9. In a data communication system capable of variable rate transmission, high rate packet data transmission improves utilization of the forward link and decreases the transmission delay.
10. This agreement with M2M platform to achieve industry data communication terminal process design.
11. The physical structure of data communication network of single-chip processor is improved to bring about data communication of many computers.
12. Simplex: Data communication in one direction only. Contrast to Full duplex, Half duplex.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. This paper discusses the performance of field data communication network in the circumstance of finite user.
14. The data communication hardware and software of low-voltage power line based on coding method are built on RISE3201.
15. The full-duplex data communication between two persnal computer installed with the multilink software and HDLC card shows that the system is very reliable.
16. The data communication is for data transmission between the remote terminal and the control center.
17. Advances in portable computers are an important factor that is likely to lead to increased use of mobile data communication.
18. What has arisen from this activity is a clear market for data communications networks.
19. The goal is to defeat any attempt to assume another identity while involved with electronic mail or other forms of data communication.
20. Computer Services Computer Services provide a comprehensive computing and data communications service to all sections of the University community.
21. It is expected that in some cases, new computer interfaces, switches, and data communication protocols will be required.
22. With the development of technology, people gradually enter information society based on data communication network.
23. In recent years, the construction of power information is basically on traditional ATM and TDM technology data communication network in Pingdingshan.
24. Special attention was paid to study the designing principle of I-CDMA network in the aspects of RF design and data communication network design.
25. Objective To develop a portable electrocardiograph ( ECG ) monitor with wireless data communication.
26. SCTP designates a single address as the "primary" address and uses this address for all data communication.
27. The amount of video signals data is the most in photoelectric theodolite data communication system.
28. For the extracting haulm of screw pump is a revolving machine, the acquisition of torque, axial force and rotate speed is realized through wireless data communication in this paper.
29. In this paper, based on HDLC protocols, we propose a novel interface scheme to deal with section overhead (SOH) in data communication channel (DCC), which is used in SDH processors development.
30. The hinge is that the enterprise subsists on suiting the development of data communication.
More similar words: communication, communications, excommunication, telecommunication, oral communication, mass communication, voice communication, telecommunications, verbal communication, communication system, digital communication, communication channel, written communication, means of communication, Federal Communication Commission, federal communications commission, Communication satellite, communication technology, communications technology, communicating, communicative, uncommunicative, communicate, communicator, excommunicate, communicate with, intercommunicate, communicant, communicable, incommunicado.