Random good picture Not show
1. I daresay it was not the two ribbons on his chest that caused Adm.
2. Well, I daresay you thought I'd come unstuck, when the new airport wasn't built.
3. I daresay you are right, Watson, although you 91 should never leap to conclusions in advance of the evidence.
4. I daresay your brother was like my daughter, a pretty little flower petal bobbing along.
5. Daresay Corny Kelleher bagged that job for O'Neill's.
6. Daresay lots of officers are in the swim too.
7. I daresay one profits more by the mistakes one makes off one's own bat than by doing the right thing on somebody's else advice.
8. The River Cam, daresay,[sentencedict.com/daresay.html] is the most beautiful stream in the world.
9. I daresay he met his old negress, perhaps still lives in comfort with her Captain Flint.
10. I daresay he thought he was above the law. I can't get over the gall of the fellow.
11. He gets paid a lot of money, but I daresay he earns it.
12. Luke badly wanted a pass mark. Still does, I daresay.
More similar words: presage, dare, dart, the same as, all the same, uncle sam, wholesale, radar, wholesaler, for the sake of, just the same, standard, quandary, in the dark, darkness, boundary, darkling, calendar, desalination, at the same time, secondary, the dark ages, miranda rule, standard-bearer, standard of living, rest, forest, heresy, wrest, foresee.