Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The survey revealed that the house was damp.
2. Use a damp flannel to clean the skin.
3. The damp wood began to warp.
4. Give it a sponge with a damp cloth - that will remove the blood stains.
5. Left in the garage where it was damp, the wooden frame had warped.
6. Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
7. Iron exposed to damp air will rust.
8. The whole house was riddled with damp.
9. The corner of the classroom was damp where the roof had leaked.
10. It is damp in the basement.
11. The house had got woodworm and rising damp.
12. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
13. They all walked barefoot across the damp sand to the water's edge.
14. It was drizzling,(sentencedict.com/damp.html) and miserably cold and damp.
15. I don't like a damp weather.
16. The cottage was cold and damp.
17. You'd better damp down the ground and then sweep it.
18. Conditions were damp and foggy after morning sleet.
19. You should air the clothes to get the damp out.
20. Wipe the table with a damp cloth.
21. I don't like to sleep between damp sheets.
22. A damp wind blew from the west.
23. Wipe the leather with a damp cloth.
24. Things are cooler and more damp as we descend to the cellar.
25. I wiped the window with a damp rag.
26. It was an unusual day for summer, damp and chilly.
27. The interior walls have patches of damp on them.
28. The bunk mattress was hard, the blankets prickly and slightly damp.
29. His hand moved to his mouth as he tried to damp down the panic.
30. Water was pumped from a nearby lake in an attempt to damp down the flames.