Random good picture Not show
1. Dairy products may provoke allergic reactions in some people.
2. Amy has an intolerance to dairy products.
3. I'm trying to cut down on dairy products.
4. Is the allergy tied to dairy products, for example?
5. Vitamin B12 is found in dairy products, and a number of cereals and yeast extracts, such as Marmite.
6. No oil, dairy products or sweeteners are added so the principle of slow rise will prevail.
7. Vegans: Vegetarians who eat neither eggs nor dairy products may have a tough time consuming enough vitamin B-12.
8. She then gave the dairy product to a leper, whose affliction immediately disappeared.
9. Excessive quantities of dairy products, refined sugars and raw foods would be best avoided, with the emphasis on excessive.
10. The support dairy product enterprise strengthens the quality detection.
11. The invention relates to dairy product manufacture, in particular to puffed yoghourt and a producing method.
12. Leben, is the healthy dairy product that people often drinks, leben but adding supplemental a calcium , nursing belly's health and so on, a lot of benefit is delighted in talking about by person.
13. As a fresh dairy product , it has a limited shelf-life.
14. Small changes in production or consumption of dairy products in the major dairying countries can lead to volatility in world dairy product prices.
15. The newest dairy product - carbon dioxide milk of production technology and machinery was studied.
16. It is widely used in food, beverage, dairy product, flour salt , nutritive liquid and medicine, etc.
17. Food subsidies are necessary for keeping down the price of dairy products and bread.
18. Try to cut back on foods containing wheat and dairy products.
19. Lately, the Northern California-based family-run company has introduced other dairy products to Southern California stores.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. However these products tend not to be as rich in calcium as dairy products and red fish.
21. Mr MacSharry wants to lower milk quotas and to cut guaranteed prices for dairy products, cereals and beef.
22. In general, nondairy products such as whipped toppings coffee creamers, and margarine are replacing the corresponding dairy products.
23. However, households also paid sharply more for some items they bought every few days, such as gasoline and dairy products.
24. The materials cover the production and manufacture of milk and dairy products, as well as providing nutrition information.
25. The most harmful type are saturated animal fats, found in meat and dairy products.
26. He became increasingly frustrated by his inability to preserve food, especially dairy products, during hot summer months.
27. They get into the human diet via fish, meat and dairy products.
28. While many simple breads are a-OK, containing just four ingredients (flour, yeast, water, and salt) many breads and baked goods are made with whey (a dairy product) or with butter, eggs, or sugar.
29. Buy: package, canned fruit cocktail, canned pineapple, juice drink juice concentrate, dairy product.
30. Yogurt contains active bacterial cultures that "eat" the milk sugar (lactose), making yogurt a great dairy product for those people who have a milk intolerance.
More similar words: primary production, by-product, byproduct, product introduction, product, productive, production, end product, product rule, productively, reproductive, reproduction, unproductive, final product, productivity, preproduction, overproduction, productiveness, production cost, over production, mass production, product research, marginal product, range of products, product planning, product life cycle, production factors, means of production, production control, production manager.