Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I like knowing about maraschino in a daiquiri.
2. Dominic courted me for ever with daiquiris and songs.
3. A frozen daiquiri on a sandy beach sounds considerably more alluring.
4. Making a rum daiquiri involves fresh lime juice and sugar.
5. Fruity daiquiri, straight up, with a touch of honey. Delicious! ! !
6. A well-made daiquiri is neither sweet nor sour, but sits right on the razors edge between those two flavors.
7. The credit markets as liquid as a frozen daiquiri.
8. Strawberry Daiquiri - Premium New Zealand vodka, real strawberries, lemon and lime juice.
9. The Strawberry Daiquiri has almost as bad a name as the Pina Colada, but made right with fresh juices and fruit, its superb.
10. Sure. Would you like to try a Daiquiri ? That's rum and lime juice.
11. Learn how to mix a daiquiri with tips from an expert bartender in this free drink mixing video.
12. A nice fruity daiquiri that exploits the rich treacly taste of a good dark rum.
13. You won’t soon forget the Hemingway Daiquiri or the Honeysuckle.
14. It was Dominic, almost twenty years ago, who taught me how to make the classic daiquiri.
15. It's difficult to imagine anything that could make this image of the adults-only infinity pool at the Evason Phuket Resort look more like paradise (except maybe a frozen organic daiquiri).
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
16. Two weeks later, on October 15th, John Matthews's brother Curtis was “shot like a dog”, a friend said, in front of the Jazz Daiquiri Lounge.
17. If light rum and lime juice are used then the cocktail becomes a DAIQUIRI.
18. A restaurant with an open-air bar, it's a place to sit amid warm wood hues and chattering groups of friends as you enjoy tasty sushi hand-rolls and a Mango and Cardamom Daiquiri , perhaps?
19. This gorgeous drink has a beautiful name, Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri .
20. When you look back in your old age, won’t you regret not drinking that last daiquiri?
21. Order me a fresh pina colada, followed by a strawberry daiquiri.
22. Jun: Great! Order me a fresh pina colada, followed by a strawberry daiquiri. Mmmmm!
23. The credit markets are as liquid as a frozen daiquiri .
24. The original recipe called for white rum, sugar and lime juice, but my favorite recipe is from the Floridita Bar in Havana called the Papa Doble: See the Hemingway Daiquiri.
More similar words: enquiring, acquiring, inquiring, inquiringly, quire, quirk, squirt, squirm, squire, quirky, liquid, esquire, enquire, enquiry, inquire, require, inquiry, acquire, squirmy, liquify, inquirer, acquirer, acquired, required, squirrel, iniquity, ubiquity, squirming, squirting, inquire for.