Random good picture Not show
1) The daily capacity of tourism environment is the tourists' number carried by a tourism environment in a certain period, is an important index of tourism environment capacity.
2) Many of the closures were plants with daily capacity below 1,000 tonnes.
3) The line is being designed for a daily capacity of 725 odt (oven dry metric ton ) of fully bleached pulp.
4) Company employees 160 people, daily capacity of 30 tons of products.
5) The area of maximum daily capacity of up to 4000 people, have 20000 square meters large parking place.
6) But the problems are only beginning for Yilan, next year another incinerator with an even bigger daily capacity of600 tons of garbage will be ready for use.
7) Our country is abundant in oil wells, but the average daily capacity per well is low.
8) Sewage Disposal The Phase I project of Jiaxing Sewage Disposal Plant has been put into use. It has a daily capacity of 300,000 tons.
9) The results of this thesis would provide the theoretical basis and technologic support for the the construction of reinjection sewage station with daily capacity of 1500 m3/d in Bonan oilfield.
More similar words: memory capacity, capacity, incapacity, load capacity, full capacity, high-capacity, overcapacity, capacity cost, cargo capacity, field capacity, vital capacity, capacity to pay, cubic capacity, rated capacity, at full capacity, capacity for work, mental capacity, capacity factor, in the capacity of, excess capacity, earning capacity, channel capacity, storage capacity, payload capacity, maximum capacity, seating capacity, carrying capacity, capacity planning, productive capacity, production capacity.