Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective: To analyze cytomorphology examination in CSF for the diagnoses of meningeal carcinomatosis.
2. Water content and cytomorphology of brain tissue in rats of each group.
3. CCC should be considered. But cytomorphology is more like serous borderline tumor with focal stromal invasion.
4. Method hemogram and bone marrow cytomorphology of 120 patients with iron deficiency anemia which is consistent with case internalized standard are detected.
5. Objective:To study nuclear organizer region-associated protein and cytomorphology in breast benign and malignant lesions.
6. Objective: To evaluate the diagnosis of cytomorphology in thoracic liquid.
7. Cytomorphology of brain tissue observed under optic microscope in rats of each group.
8. Objective Discussion cytomorphology inspection extraction marrow liquid volume how many and between marrow specimen quality relation.
9. Objective To explore the diagnostic value of cytomorphology in identifying hemophagocytic syndrome(HS) and malignant histocytosis (MH).
10. Conclusion Two groups had some similar biological behaviors in cytomorphology,[http://sentencedict.com/cytomorphology.html] growth process and matrix secrete etc.
11. Method The compared studies were done in cultured osteoblasts and those after cryopreservation by histochemistry, immunohistochemistry and image analysis in cytomorphology and functions.
12. Methods Specimens of bone marrow in these patients were analyzed by cytomorphology, cytogenetics and molecular biology.
13. There is no correlation between the preventive reaction of Chinese herbs on the abnormity of cytomorphology of neurocyte and the changes of EPO contents in the cortex of telencephalon .
14. Objective To research whether a reliable diagnosis of large cell lymphoma could be made by fine-needle aspiration (FNA) specimens with initial cytomorphology(CM) and flow cytometry(FCM).
More similar words: geomorphology, morphology, geomorphologist, geomorphological, morphologic, morphological, morphologically, cytology, ectomorph, isomorphous, entomology, graphology, homomorphic, endomorph, geomorphic, isomorphic, biomorphic, amorphous, morphosis, mesomorphic, pleomorphic, pseudomorph, monomorphic, homeomorphism, heteromorphic, pheochromocytoma, polymorphous, metamorphose, morphogenesis, metamorphosis.