Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Average cycle time design cycle ranges from around 22 to 30 weeks depending on the nature of the array.
2. Class etal. have also concluded that the cycle time is short.
3. The distribution of cell cycle time in ELF magnetic fields and at different temperatures are investigated.
4. If the Token-ring cycle time is determined enough, the system cycle tends to stabilization.
5. NOTE Cycle time related to rejected product analysis should be consistent with determination of root cause, corrective action and monitoring the effectiveness of implementation.
6. Which TSA is a Simulink simulation cycle time.
7. Main memory cycle time has bottomed out.
8. The calculation cycle time and upon the take time study we save 2 men, excellence!
9. The intervals are predetermined by the elements of a motor task or more simply by the target cycle time of a task.
10. It now appears that radioactive heating would be less important than conductive heating from the core, allowing a faster cycle time.
11. In addition to using good teamwork, they demanded team performance against specific goals ranging from cycle time reduction to skit preparation.
12. The system is of such advantages as equipment optimization, accurate handling, short cycle time and high product quality.
13. And put forward from here the spring health defend the disease should be heavy at adjust the liverish new look of treatment of amiable cycle time in liver and protect in liver.
14. This paper formulates and solves a tooling problem in the context of multi-product mix, where the mean cycle time must be under a predefined target.
15. To identity the productivity improvement opportunities by standardizing process cycle time for station and line balance.
16. The supplier offers a trade credit policy and the decision variable of the retailer is the replenishment cycle time to minimize the total relevant cost.
17. An economic order quantity(EOQ) model is developed for this problem. With this model, optimal replenishment cycle time is derived for the retailer.
18. If the variation is acceptable and you would like a shorter total cycle time, then reduce the equilibration time, perhaps to 10 min,[sentencedict.com] and repeat the experiment.
19. Often times, especially when simultaneous action is not used, plasticizing capacity is the bottle neck that limits cycle time from getting shorter.
20. For high-throughput printing applications, an in-line automated optical inspection (AOI) system is best because a printer inspection system will affect the overall print cycle time.
21. The few methods to increase plasticizing time without lengthening cycle time all depend on simultaneous action.
22. The decision variable of the seller is the replenishment cycle time to minimize the total relevant cost.
23. Considering the mixed traffic running characteristic on signalized intersection, this paper sets forth optimized cycle time, green ratio and green light interval model.
24. Disassociation of the actuator product suction and delivery times results in a shorter cycle time.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The work flow of program of serious to all sorts of changing work and basic cycle time undertook an analysis, put forward reasonable adoption condition.
26. Work in Process (WIP) controlling approach was proposed to cope with the complication of wafer fabrication, such as large number of equipments, long cycle time and reentering process flow.
27. For example, causal analysis may be used to improve quality attributes such as cycle time.
28. And the value that I think we've created is customer trust because we actually have that kind of short cycle time with reliable delivery more than ways to impact customers.
29. For gated service discipline, the generating functions of waiting time of customer and polling cycle time are derived, and, by using Markov chain theory, mean of queue length is obtained.
30. It can save the cost of material handling, shorten production cycle time, accelerate production process and circulation of Floating capital.
More similar words: cycle, cycler, bicycle, recycle, epicycle, tricycle, unicycle, life cycle, hemicycle, motorcycle, krebs cycle, cycle count, bicycle seat, carbon cycle, design cycle, bicycle pump, vicious cycle, tandem bicycle, economic cycle, nitrogen cycle, business cycle, menstrual cycle, prime time, accounting cycle, citric acid cycle, product life cycle, instruction cycle, biogeochemical cycle, one time, foretime.