Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The four pillars indicate Sexagenary cycle count adopted for time at ancient times, wherein stems are heavenly stems, and branches are earthly branches.
2) The cycle count and circulation of variable weight coefficients , and step length can be arbitrarily change.
3) Supervise quarterly cycle count in warehouse.
4) Cycle count is to ensure the consistency between system stock and physical stock.
5) Coordinate product cycle count, to monitor and control material attrition status.
6) Perform monthly and yearly cycle count with logistic team.
7) Accounting Supervisor check and sign on the cycle count report, authorize OP to post data.
8) Material control and cycle count.
9) Accouting Superviaor in charge to tidy and keep the cycle count report after OP post data.
More similar words: accounting cycle, economic cycle, recount, recounting, home country, over-the-counter, under the counter, cycle, cycler, recycle, bicycle, accounting records, throughout the country, tricycle, unicycle, epicycle, hemicycle, life cycle, uncollectible accounts, motorcycle, krebs cycle, carbon cycle, bicycle pump, design cycle, bicycle seat, vicious cycle, tandem bicycle, nitrogen cycle, business cycle, menstrual cycle.