Random good picture Not show
1. Sodium cyclamate in Vitamin C effervescent tablets sample was extracted by organic solvent after derived, and determined by gas-chromatography-mass spectrum with selected ion monitor(GC-MS/SIM).
2. The added ingredients included sodium cyclamate, an artificial sweetener nearly 30 times sweeter than sugar, as well as potassium sorbate, a food preservative.
3. The determination principle of sodium cyclamate in foods-gas chromatography was confirmed and discussed.
4. The principle and the specific method of cyclamate determination in wine by capillary gas chromatography are introduced.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. A method of separation and quantitation of sodium cyclamate in foods by ion-pair reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography is described.
6. The determination of cyclamate in food by capillary column gas chromatography detector ( ECD ) is studied.
7. The production applied sodium cyclamate and xylitol as sweet agent instead of sucrose.
8. The determination of cyclamate in food by capillary column gas chromatography with electrical capture detector(ECD)is studied.
9. Consuming too much sodium cyclamate can harm the liver.
10. Buy: sodium cyclamate, menthol crystals, sodium benzoate, citric acid, MSG[sentencedict.com], cocoa powder.
11. Make sure the products you buy do not contain aspartame, sucralose, saccharine, cyclamate, acesulfame-k and other sweeteners.
12. Objective: To establish a quantitative method for detecting simultaneously the cyclamate in preserved fruits .
13. A liquid chromatograph - mass spectrometric method for the determination of sodium cyclamate in food had been established.
14. In the experiments, it was attempted to use the combined sweetener of sodium cyclamate and sugar to give a natural low-energy drink featured by bright colour, pleasant flavour and refreshing taste.
15. In addition, the beverage can be prepared to be of low-sugar, honey, sugar-free, sodium cyclamate and other types according to market demand.
16. The method is reliable and accurate, and was applied to the determination of sodium cyclamate in Vitamin C effervescent tablets with satisfactory results.
17. As far as function flavor is concerned, the fresh mint was compatible with tea flavor after steamed and added with 2% sodium cyclamate.
18. It was later disclosed that the mice had been given the cyclamate equivalent of 800 cans of diet soda per day for several weeks.
19. This is a misconception that has regularly shown up in news headlines since the 1970s because of a 1969 study on the effects of cyclamate on mice.
20. Conclusion: the method is sensitivity, simple, stable and has good recurrence. It can be used in the determination the quantitation of cyclamate in preserved fruit.
21. Objective: to establish a simple, accurate and sensitive method for determination of cyclamate in preserved fruits by high-performance liquid chromatography with pre-column derivatization.
22. Gas chromatography method is simple, rapid and accurate. It can be applied to determine sodium cyclamate in milk beverages.
More similar words: cyclamen, exclamation, exclamatory, reclamation, acclamation, declamation, declamatory, proclamation, exclamation mark, exclamation point, recyclable, clamant, cyclohexylamine, amalgamated, amalgamate, amateur, pia mater, glutamate, alma mater, carbamate, dura mater, amateurish, desquamate, amateurism, classmate, amalgamating, amalgamation, cyclo, cycle, cyclic.