Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The bus service has been cut to the bone.
2. Train services have been cut to the bone.
3. Staffing levels had already been cut to the bone .
4. Rose, whose own profits were already cut to the bone to get the order, knew that she was on trial.
5. We can cut to the bone and concentrate on the kids.
6. The budget has been cut to the bone to deal with the crisis.
7. When father lost his job, our living expenses had to be cut to the bone.Sentence dictionary
8. Budgets are tight and subject to sudden change, and inessentials, such as maintenance, are cut to the bone.
9. But in a world where executive downtime has been cut to the bone, it good sense.
10. A huge butcher block was used to trim fat from the federal budget, which was sometimes cut to the bone.
11. When father lost his job, our living expenses to be cut to the bone.
More similar words: get to the bottom of, to the bone, to the backbone, put to the test, put to the sword, cut to, on the button, be at the bottom of, knock the bottom out of, to the bitter end, into the bargain, wet to the skin, from the bottom of one's heart, to the best of my belief, scuttlebutt, ebon, ebony, by the book, get the boot, bare bone, out to, on the books, cutty, bare bones, ebonite, ebonics, button, butt on, put to, miss the boat.