Random good picture Not show
1. The knife easily cut into the cake.
2. The outlines of animals were cut into the rock.
3. His shirt was too small for him and cut into the tender flesh at his armpit.
4. The shackles had begun to cut into his ankles.
5. Coloured paper was cut into circles, squares and triangles.
6. She cut into our conversation several times.
7. She picked up the knife and cut into the meat.
8. The stone is cut into blocks ready for building.
9. The glass cut into her hand.
10. Corn tortillas can be cut into strips, fried until golden, and sprinkled with salt - voila! tortilla chips.
11. The breast can be cut into portions for grilling.
12. Her hair was stylishly cut into a bob.
13. His voice cut into her thoughts.
14. The rise in wages cut into the profits of the company.
15. The ship was cut into several pieces in the accident.
16. Make some pencil guidelines before you cut into the wood.
17. The wood was cut into large sheets of veneer.
18. Strange letters had been cut into the stone.
19. She had her long hair cut into a boyish crop.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Chips should be cut into uniform size and thickness.
21. Depositum details were either cut into the lead or achieved by the imposition of cast lead letters.
22. When it was cut into ravioli, I decided, I would brush each one very lightly with egg white.
23. Her dark blonde hair was cut into a short, feathery style, which had been popular a few years ago.
24. Terraces were cut into the land; seedlings were planted.
25. Cool at room temperature and cut into squares.
26. Cut into the meat to see if it is done.
27. Leslie lightens her hair and has now had it cut into a short, feathered style.
28. The other house got old and shabby, and that cut into the value.
29. He then knelt down, took out his small, sharp penknife and cut into the fleshy area between Adam's toes.
30. Chop the segments. Peel and core the apples and cut into quarters.
More similar words: cut in, get into, fit into, burst into, execution, executive, put in, consecutive, prosecution, routine, routinely, into, go into, point out, run into, come into, fall into, in touch, turn into, look into, slide into, break into, enter into, in point of, keep in touch, in the event of, at intervals, not in the least, take into account, cut.