Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He cut a figure in entertainment industry when he was very young.
2. Shouting and waving, he cut a figure at the head of the procession.
3. No doubt he'd been looking forward to the wedding ever since it was announced, as an invaluable chance to cut a figure and do some good public relations work.
4. This indicated that advanced attributes of human beings had cut a figure during the inferior level of primeval time.
5. Rice, herself a former ice-skating champion, joked that it was 10 years since she last put on her skates and cut a figure on the ice.
More similar words: figure, figured, figure out, figure in, figure up, figure on, disfigure, configure, prefigure, wax figure, disfigured, figurehead, transfigure, public figure, figure skating, disfigurement, figure of speech, authority figure, significant figure, figurine, figuring, figurative, figuration, figuratively, configuration, transfiguration, figurative language, ratafia, data file, oliguria.