Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A customs union would integrate the economies of these countries.
2. Until then, only the customs union had been completed.
3. Their customs union, known as Mercosur, took the final step last year toward eliminating most tariffs.
4. States which did not consider a customs union to be necessary could conclude agreements with the customs union on a free-trade zone.
5. The document on the formation of a customs union was not unanimously agreed.
6. Of course, a customs union would spur even more growth if it totally removed barriers even to outsiders.
7. Like a customs union, free trade agreements are also legal under GATT rules.sentencedict.com/customs union.html
8. The formation of a customs union is one of those trade policy changes.
9. England, Scotland, and Wales formed a customs union after 1707 and this included Ireland after 1807.
10. Customs union eliminates trade barriers between member countries and adopts a common external trade policy.
11. Brazil favours instead an expansion from the Mercosur customs union, which it dominates.
12. England, Scotland, and Wales formed a customs union after 1707 and this included Ireland after 1807. So the national market was not hindered by internal customs barriers.
13. Common External TariffOne tariff will be applied to all goods entering the customs union.
14. "In spite of continued shortages, market access continues to be restricted as Russia looks to redirect otherwise improved market signals to its customs union partner, " the briefing said.
15. The European Union ( EU ) is the world's largest trading unit known as a customs union.
16. Part IV is the monographic study on East African customs union and East African Federation; the two aspects are discussed in more detail to the East African Community Development and achievements.
17. The author believes that the unilateral, multilateral or in the customs union , tariff reform and the basic principles are the same.
18. The European Union (EU) is the world%26rsquo; s largest trading unit known as a customs union .
More similar words: customs, customs duty, customs officer, customs duties, from sun to sun, custom, accustom, customer, disunion, customary international law, Bottoms up, customary, customise, customize, customized, custom house, custom-made, custom made, accustomed, customised, customarily, custom-built, unaccustomed, customizable, regular customer, potential customer, customer interface, custody, universal postal union, in custody.