Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In a move to restrict imports, the government raised custom duties.
2. They enjoyed exemption from customs duties on goods to be used by themselves.
3. His identity of a foreign official exempted him from the customs duties for these basic necessities.
4. We had to pay customs duties on the beer.
5. These goods are exempt from customs duties.
6. Taxes and customs duties were raised sharply, but were later scaled down after protests and because of fears of rising inflation.
7. It also announced that it was reducing customs duty on sales from such zones to the domestic market.
8. New customs rates On July 1 new customs duties for Soviet citizens bringing goods into the country came into force.
9. The customs duty on luxury cars went up last month.
10. Thus, for example, customs duties, discriminatory internal taxation and quotas have been abolished.
11. The Lancastrian monarchy had depended heavily upon the customs duties for its normal revenue.
12. Last month the customs duty was raised on luxury cars.
13. Moving on, Doumer increased his revenues by funneling customs duties and direct taxes into his central treasury.
14. While all customs duties accrued to the federal government, it received only about one-third of total sales tax revenue in 1985.
15. At that time, all Andean Pact countries are expected to adopt zero customs duties on all imports from other members.
16. More dramatic still was the rise in customs duties.
17. Mary restored the value of the customs duties.
18. In particular, major tax breaks are planned, including removing customs duties on transport of works of art for exchange exhibitions.
19. Their dispute there hinged on the right to collect customs duties, a matter left unclear in the Fontainebleau agreement.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Customs duty, inspection charge at unloading port, discharging charge to be borne by buyer.
21. The government today slashed customs duty on wheat imports from forty to ten percent.
22. Export tax consisits of only export customs duty ( ECD ) . 2.
23. What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty - free ?
24. The money collected under tariffs is called duty or customs duty.
25. The study of financial income were laid emphasis on the foreign debt, customs duty and provincial transit duty. The foreign indemnity was still the focus of the study of financial expenses.
26. The highest legal court also disagreed with China that the harmonised system of tariff classification could be used to judge whether a duty was an internal duty or a Customs duty.
27. Usually, any changes in excise duty are followed by similar changes in customs duty.
28. Any on - site sold artwork only can be released after paying the customs duty & tax.
29. In 1999, has completely cancelled the log, the saw log import customs duty. Causes the lumber import quantity unceasingly to rise.
30. The differences exist on supplies control , surplus productprocessing, export subsidies and customs duties-, customs duty quotas.