Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They enjoyed exemption from customs duties on goods to be used by themselves.
2. We had to pay customs duties on the beer.
3. These goods are exempt from customs duties.
4. Taxes and customs duties were raised sharply, but were later scaled down after protests and because of fears of rising inflation.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. New customs rates On July 1 new customs duties for Soviet citizens bringing goods into the country came into force.
6. Thus, for example, customs duties, discriminatory internal taxation and quotas have been abolished.
7. The Lancastrian monarchy had depended heavily upon the customs duties for its normal revenue.
8. Moving on, Doumer increased his revenues by funneling customs duties and direct taxes into his central treasury.
9. While all customs duties accrued to the federal government, it received only about one-third of total sales tax revenue in 1985.
10. More dramatic still was the rise in customs duties.
11. Their revenues from Customs Duties were affected by the imposition of exchange controls.
12. Mary restored the value of the customs duties.
13. The concessions provided for a total dismantling of customs duties for some products and for major reductions in duties for others.
14. Customs duties are paid on imported goods.
15. Customs duties are paid on goods entering the country.
16. The organizing expense, customs duties of samples,[sentencedict.com] inland transport charge and other relative expenses paid on account by representative office for large exhibitions in China held by head office.
17. In 1189, Hamburg received the right to levy customs duties on the Elbe from Emperor Barbarossa, and became a Free City of the Empire.
18. Anti - dumping: Imposition of customs duties to prevent selling at an unfairly low price.
19. You must pay 33 U.S. dollars customs duties.
20. Are these vases liable to customs duties?
21. Customs duties are changed on goods brought into the country from abroad.
22. These vases are liable to customs duties.
23. His identity of a foreign official exempted him from the customs duties for these basic necessities.
24. At that time, all Andean Pact countries are expected to adopt zero customs duties on all imports from other members.
25. In particular, major tax breaks are planned, including removing customs duties on transport of works of art for exchange exhibitions.
26. Their dispute there hinged on the right to collect customs duties, a matter left unclear in the Fontainebleau agreement.
27. Carry out national, provincial, municipal and regional exemption polities concerning tax, Customs duties and importation VAT.
28. All prices in the products are of VAT ( 17 % ) Shipments costs, customs duties, etc.
29. This policy should cover 110 % of the insured properties including in the indemnity the costs, taxes and customs duties for international transit.
30. Products brought into this country are often subject to import taxes, or customs duties.
More similar words: customs duty, customs, customs officer, duties, custom, accustom, customer, customary, customize, customise, custom-made, accustomed, custom house, customised, customized, customarily, unaccustomed, customizable, regular customer, customer interface, potential customer, customary international law, custody, doomsday, custodial, custodian, custodianship, Bottoms up, ties, dutiful.