Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Customs agents have the power to value imports and, within limits, charge a range of tariff rates.
2. Also patron of accountants, bankers, customs agents, and security guards.
3. Also patron of accountants, bankers, customs agents, security guards, and tax collectors.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Customs agents stopped Ahmed Ressam as he tried to sneak into the United States with a trunk full of explosives.
5. Also patron of bankers, book-keepers, customs agents, security guards, and tax collectors.
6. In January 1993, Zimmermann was contacted by two customs agents.
7. Other Customs agents have put corruption in the crosshairs only to find they were firing blanks.
8. Also patron of accountants, bankers, bookkeepers, customs agents, and tax collectors.
9. US immigration and customs agent has been shot dead and a second wounded in an attack on their car in Mexico.
10. Please show your passport to the 1)customs agent.
11. Our customs agent charges too much.
12. The customs agent examined the baggage.
13. Services: import and export agent; customs agent, the agent inspection, warehousing[sentencedict.com], international transport; Vietnam to develop and market agent.
14. As the dozens of guests arrived at Macbeth's restaurant in Tampa, they were greeted and arrested by customs agents.
15. However the third party logistics can only provide limited service, such as the warehouse agent, the transportation agent, customs agent, which unable to satisfy the demand of the society.
16. The first person I spoke with in was the customs agent in the airport.
17. Customs attorney seal -- go to the Customs to, or customs agent will have these.
18. "There's something that goes beyond his native artistic skill, " says Bill Fleisher, 56, a retired U.S. Customs agent who, with Bender, founded The Vidocq Society.
19. No one who has not obtained the qualifications of a customs agent or who has not been registered at the customs may go through the procedure of customs declaration.
20. No one who has not obtained the qualifications of a customs agent or who has not been registered at the customs may handle the procedure of customs declaration.
More similar words: customs, customs duty, customs union, customs officer, customs duties, potential customer, custom, accustom, customer, customise, customize, customary, customized, custom house, custom-made, customised, custom made, accustomed, customarily, custom-built, customizable, unaccustomed, newsagent, custom-designed, be accustomed to, regular customer, customer interface, business agent, infectious agent, customary international law.