Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Using the Access customer interface tool to create and manage the database.
2) At the meantime, this technology provides the customer interface through which the banks can quickly offer new intermediate businesses by packing the special logic units into customer atomic way.
3) Customer interface, to buy some books.
4) Finally, the design ideas are shown on the customer interface.
5) Direct customer interface experience is a must.
6) Serving the customer involves more members of the company than just those who serve at the customer interface.
7) Assignments will include process development, pilot plant and full scale production, project management and customer interface.
8) Situational Service? is an interactive workshop appropriate to all personnel that manage the one - on - one customer interface.
More similar words: user interface, interface, customer, accustomed, unaccustomed, poker-faced, custom, enter into, accustom, customize, customary, customarily, customs duty, customs officer, counterintuitive, surface water, interfere, interfere in, clustering, interference, interim, printer, interfere with, interlaced, interior, sprinter, superintendent, surface, resurface, surface area.