Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Consistent with customary international law, legitimate claims to maritime space in the South China Sea should be derived solely from legitimate claims to land features.
(2) The codification of customary international law has been achieved in 1969 Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties and much progress has been made ever since.
(3) Indeed, the development and evolution of customary international law is in a continual state of flux.
(4) A new State is bound by the rules of customary international law in existence when it acquires Statehood.
(5) These serial bilateral relationships are created both by treaties and the operation of rules of customary international law.
(6) They argued that the use of atomic weapons violated both conventional and customary international law.
(7) In modern international law[sentencedict.com], treaties are an important carrier to create customary international law.
(8) Although it is still a draft, the basic principle concerning state responsibility can be seen as customary international law which is legally binding on states.
(9) Thereof it is of practical significance for re-examining the marine fishing principle of the customary international law.
(10) Core International Crimes and Ordinary International Crimes stem from the customary international law or conventional international law, and they are all stipulated by some treaties.
(11) All parties must work together to resolve differences through peaceful, multilateral efforts consistent with customary international law.
(12) China is also a party to both widely ratified international treaties, whose key provisions against forcible return are additionally reflected as universal norms of customary international law.
(13) When disputes arise over maritime territory, we are committed to resolving them peacefully based on customary international law.
(14) It comes from the authority of international law, embodied in the universal jurisdiction provisions of international conventions and rules of customary international law.
(15) The binding of international agreements is definite, while the binding of customary international law is subject the will of the country concerned.
(16) His views was accepted by international community and it was established as a basic principle in the customary international law.
(17) This article is to define the humanitarian intervention, analyze traditional humanitarian intervention and conclude that it has not yet become an accepted part of customary international law .
(18) Olympic Charter is only the international custom of Olympic Movement, it is one of the sources of international sports law, but it has not the status of customary international law.
(19) The rules of interpretation of treaties are regulated and codified by the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, which is based on the customary international law.
(20) This close relationship has undergone two stages from the customary international law to the stage of the international treaty law.
(21) Each Party shall accord to investments treatment in accordance with customary international law, including fair and equitable treatment, full protection and security, and non-discrimination.
(22) Such inclusion of "genuine connection" will certainly impact upon development of customary international law.
More similar words: international law, public international law, private international law, international, international monetary fund, internationally, international monetary system, international relations, internationalize, internationalism, international trade, international flight, international system, international terrorism, International Red Cross, international date line, international economics, United Press International, international system of units, internation, internalization, customary, customer interface, customarily, intergenerational, alternation of generations, alternation, consternation, multinational enterprise, national market.