Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He refused to help out of sheer/pure cussedness.
2. It rained, with the usual cussedness of the English weather.
3. It rained, with the usual cussedness of the english weather.
4. The body language is transparent: that familiar mixture of fear, horror and downright cussedness.
5. " That so-called "Will of God" is more often than not either pure laziness on the part of the resigned one or pure cussedness on the part of the one that is "putting something over" on him.
6. This strange result has nothing to do with forecasters making exaggerated claims, or with the innate cussedness of the climate.
7. Then, once you've got this, you can never be sure whether you have been pressured into taking it too seriously - or pushed into doing the opposite out of cussedness.
More similar words: blessedness, cussed, focussed, redness, tiredness, nakedness, handedness, doggedness, ruggedness, wickedness, sacredness, crookedness, assuredness, preparedness, wretchedness, indebtedness, spiritedness, farsightedness, high-handedness, connectedness, unexpectedness, warmheartedness, feeblemindedness, single-mindedness, interrelatedness, disconnectedness, absent-mindedness, disinterestedness, interconnectedness, contentedness.