Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The curium bases on the educational evaluation, by means of IEP and topic teaching to improve the students' abilities of life adaptation.
2. Reich the types of curium and the content to set up a modern educational system.
3. A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known.
4. In addition, the plank that same lumber curiums analyse comes down, because issue the position that curium to differ, also can bring about color depth to differ, lumber grain is different.
5. French curium snail only this one has the space bridge and Xizhimen shops are not, this is a favorite aunt and godmother ...
6. Broth lion head, ring oil eel paste, large cooking kan-ssu, snails are popular French curium.
7. A synthetic element produced in trace quantities by helium isotope bombardment of curium.
8. But there are also disadvantages, Oh, good dry my hair, hairdresser that it should always do curium oil care, hair care, said the hair would also have the role of nutritional supplements.
More similar words: atrium, barium, triumph, yttrium, imperium, emporium, herbarium, vivarium, aquarium, delirium, solarium, sensorium, triumphal, terrarium, bacterium, deliriums, honorarium, auditorium, triumphant, natatorium, moratorium, opprobrium, sanatorium, crematorium, triumph over, magisterium, endometrium, planetarium, triumvirate, equilibrium.