Random good picture Not show
1. Curcumin, JNK blocker , blocked the growth inhibition by ATRA.
2. However, Curcumin had an obvious effect on improving rat forelimb spasm induced by tryptamine hydrochloride.
3. Objective : To explore the mechanism of curcumin in preventing and treating renal injury caused by hyperlipemia.
4. Curcumin is an active ingredient of Curcuma Longa. It is a polyphenolic compound extracted from the plant Curcuma Longa.
5. Curcumin can inhibit the proliferation of hfRPE cells by cells cycle arrest.
6. This paper studied the extracting technique for curcumin from fresh curcuma longa L by single factors and orthogonal analysis experiments.
7. The result reveals that, the curcumin binding to the unsaturated lipid membrane is an exothermic reaction, and without any external force , it reacts spontaneously.
8. CONCLUSION SAB and Curcumin could significantly inhibit the proliferation, activation and ERK phosphorylation.
9. OBJECTIVE The aim of this study was toof curcumin of silicosis fibrosis in mice METHODS 1.
10. Curcumin , a JNK blocker, blocked the apoptosis and the growth inhibition induced by ATRA.
11. Objective: To investigate the effects of curcumin on human acute myelocytic leukemia cells in vitro.
12. Objective To investigate the effects of curcumin on the acetylation of histone H3, P53 and the proliferation of NB4 cells.
13. Our findings suggest that curcumin may be useful for colon cancer treatment, as well as potential colon cancer suppression, in cells that respond to this gastrointestinal hormone, neurotensin.
14. METHOD Curcumin was extracted from turmeric by ethanol, and separated from others with the column chromatography.
15. Larger vitamin D and curcumin studies with more patients are planned.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. The coloring matter contained in turmeric ( curcumin ) is virtually identical to the glycoside that gives saffron, a basic Indian spice, its yellow hue.
17. MTr test showed that curcumin was cytotoxic to cells.
18. AIM To investigate the antidepressant mechanism of curcumin, the effects of curcumin on the corticotropin -releasing factor (CRF) expression in chronically stressed rats were studied.
19. Curcumin , a JNK blocker , blocked ATRA inhibition of cell growth.
20. Conclusions Curcumin induced apoptosis of NCE cells both through mitochondria-dependent pathway and death receptor pathway.
21. Curcumin is a phenolic substance, from the plant Curcuma longa. It is widely used as natural color pigment, spice, flavor and preservative.
22. Objective : To investigate the effects of curcumin on acute myelocytic leukemia cells in vitro.
23. The results showed that the interaction of curcumin with collagen and collagen containing cerous nitrate are both static quenching,(sentencedict.com) and there is a binding site in them respectively.
24. The researchers drew inspiration from a group of well-studied chemicals made by some plants, including resveratrol in grapes, curcumin in tumeric, and phloretin in apple skins.
25. Method: Fresh rat tail tendon was taken as raw material through emulsification condensation method to make curcumin monomer of the curcumin collage microparticles.
26. To develop a reversed - phase HPLC method quantitative determination of curcumin extraction from curcuma longa by ethanol.
27. Curcuma longa Linn is commonly used in traditional Chinese Medicine. Curcumin, the most important active ingredient of Curcuma longa Linn, has wide effects on the body system.
28. Recent research has showed that some Chinese herds such as curcumin, cortex phellodendri, psoralen et al, have photodynamic reaction.
29. Methods: TLC was applied to the identification of germacrone, curdione curcuma and curcumin of Radix Curcuma.
30. Objective:The aim of the present study is to explore the inhibitive action of photoactive curcumin on human breast cancer cells.
More similar words: curcuma, cumin, cumin seed, acuminate, acuminous, aluminum industry, condyloma acuminatum, circum-, circumfuse, circumcise, circumvent, circumflex, circumpolar, circumspect, circumvolve, source document, circumjacent, circumcision, circumfluent, circumscribe, circumstance, circumstances, circumspectly, circumvention, circumstanced, uncircumcised, circumscribed, circumference, mercury, circumnavigate.