1. History, indeed, tends to show that public intervention can have the effect of reinforcing rather than curbing market excesses.
2. China to set up agencies to curb market manipulation, monopoly.
3. Not only that, this will no doubt further curb market bounced up space.
4. Although borrowing rates in the curb market were significantly higher than official rates, Beijing's loose monetary policies left them lower in recent years than they otherwise would have been.
5. Especially cash-strapped developers are forced to borrow from the domestic curb market at annual interest rates as high as 40%.
6. The effect of enhanced regulations and trading rules to curb market manipulation is empirically evident.
7. These companies, cut off from bank loans at reasonable rates of interest, had turned instead to supposedly usurious moneylenders, known as the curb market.Sentencedict.com
8. We should increase input in agriculture, develop advanced technologies, curb market speculation, increase food assistance and intensify cooperation in agriculture and food.
9. Withthe same condition, the listed - stock company on the second market will be signed toenter curb market.
10. That a larger number of shares locked is not conducive to curb market speculation.
11. We do not expect the government to do a lot to curb market prices.
More similar words: securities market, marketable securities, primary market, market, marketer, upmarket, market day, gold market, marketeer, marketing, downmarket, down market, supermarket, otc market, good market, market share, bill market, mass market, money-market, marketable, bond market, grey market, gray market, open-market, open market, free market, home market, hypermarket, bull market, market size.