Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Threonine grafted compound could adsorb cuprum, iron and calcium.
(2) There are close relations between Zincum, Cuprum, Selenium, Manganese and stomach carcinoma. It has important significance to investigate the relation between trace elements and stomach carcinoma.
(3) Potassium, cuprum and cobalt are found to be the key factors influencing the titer of erythromycin by co-using attribute reduction EDMAR in rough set and cluster analysis.
(4) Conclusion Serum contents changes of calcium, zinc, cuprum, and ferrous were related to nephrotic syndrome.
(5) This paper introduces the producing process of imitation cuprum metal luster glaze and the factors effecting on it was discussed.
(6) Methods The level of iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, cuprum[sentencedict.com], plumbum and cadmium of the whole blood was detected in 210 pregnant woman with hepatitis B virus and 200 normal pregnant woman.
(7) The thermolysis properties of DNTF indicate that DNTF good thermal stability, the some common lead salts and cuprum salts can catalyze the thermolysis of DNTF.
(8) Conclusion Occupational exposure led to lipid peroxidation level of electrolyzing-aluminum workers rised before change of skeleton occurred. Metabolism of cuprum and zincum was abnormal.
(9) Objective: To explore the relationship between trace elements zinc, cuprum, iron, calcium and manganese and malnutrition.
(10) The results show that it can be used in carbon steel, high manganese steel, iron or cuprum alloys castings.
(11) The studies are made a simulation of the face-centered cubic (100) surface growth according to metal cuprum.
(12) The content of Calcium was high and the level of Cuprum was low.
(13) In this paper, the ecological factors of the bare area caused by mining cuprum in Dexing are preliminarily studied.
(14) The contents of silicon, manganese, phosphorus, nickel, chromium and cuprum in common steel are determined by means of spectrophotometry with primary weighting and melting.