Random good picture Not show
1. Native plant, cultivated plant altogether 1639 kinds.
2. An organism, especially a cultivated plant, such as a banana, not known to have a wild or uncultivated counterpart.
3. A cultivated plant of an unaltered wild species.
4. Some issues on studying the cultivated plant taxonomy and origin by mean of isozyme analysis.
5. They show that the crucial shift to self-fertilization in the cultivated plant involves but a single gene.
6. In greenhouse or field, pollen and egg from wild tomatoes were tested for the ability to cross with cultivated plants.
7. It is important to study and further utility of the celery, which is edible, medicinal and widely cultivated plant.
More similar words: cultivated land, cultivated, uncultivated, cultivate, cultivator, cultivation, cultivatable, intensive cultivation, cultivar, cultivable, motivated, activated, multivariate, captivated, unmotivated, red planet, inclined plane, activated carbon, private detective, activated charcoal, multivalent, multi-valued, multivariable, motivate, activate, captivate, reactivate, deactivate, private placement, planted.