Random good picture Not show
1. Their summer tour will culminate at a spectacular concert in London.
2. This pattern, on eschewing economic matters, was to culminate in the formation of the Nordic Council in 1952.
3. Arms races sometimes culminate in extinction, and then a new arms race may begin back at square one.
4. It will culminate Wednesday, the first day that binding letters of intent may be signed.
5. These would culminate in the sitting of a multiple choice paper.
6. The season will culminate at the end of March with the start of The China Cup 2006 yacht race from London to Shanghai.
7. U.S. economic data this week will culminate with Friday's closely-watched nonfarm payrolls report.
8. Equipment management is discussed as summer load culminate . It is important of backup generators for critical sites during power outage.
9. These wraparound units culminate in an upswept rear edge, introducing a Saab design theme from the 9-5 range and classic 900 model.
10. The assignments culminate a 15 - to 20 - page final paper of publishable quality in a peer - reviewed journal.
11. This process culminate in the introduction of the single currency by the end of the century.
12. The celebration of the centenary will culminate with a dinner.
13. Biden said the country's term as chair will culminate in 2013 with a democratic summit in Ulaanbaatar.
14. All his effort culminate in failure.
15. That could culminate with the England striker place among the substitutes against at St James'Park.
16. All his efforts culminate in success.
17. They all culminate in these four sections.
18. The symptoms tend to get worse progressively and culminate in retention.
19. All his effort culminate In failure.
20. The celebration of the centenary will culminate with a dinner on November 20.
21. This will culminate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65 M miles of earth.
22. A series of events for teachers and students will culminate in a Shakespeare festival next year.
23. Giles set in motion a train of events which would culminate in tragedy.
24. It was born of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and is supposed to culminate in a reparation fund.
25. It is the first of several accords that are expected to culminate in a peace treaty to formally end the Chiapas conflict.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The low-level stress that comes from selling out your own talents will culminate in some form of physical discomfort.
27. A black-tie dinner in honor of Singh on Tuesday night will culminate the Obama administration's first hosting of a state visit.
28. Wear of the polyethylene in osteolysis and impingement[sentencedict.com], both of which culminate in aseptic loosening.
29. However , what appears to be commonplace will one day culminate into a great achievement.
30. Astronomically speaking, the ninth house is that one-twelfth sector of the local sky clockwise from the Midheaven (see above picture) occupied by planets two hours after they culminate.
More similar words: culmination, fulminate, dominate, ruminate, nominate, eliminate, laminated, illuminate, contaminate, exterminate, discriminate, indiscriminate, nomination, domination, rumination, abomination, examination, recrimination, obstinate, originate, discrimination, inarticulate, subordinate, coordinate, hallucinate, decaffeinated, overwhelming, seminar, nominally, luminary.