Random good picture Not show
1. These ideas lead us into a philosophical cul-de-sac.
2. We live in a quiet cul-de-sac.
3. This particular brand of socialism had entered a cul-de-sac .
4. The administration finds itself in an ideological cul-de-sac that will be difficult to get out of.
5. The church had to be located out of sight in a sunken cul-de-sac west of the village street.
6. As the town hall clock struck twelve he found himself in an untidy cul-de-sac beneath the railway arches.
7. She followed him through a network of alleyways until he mistakenly darted into a cul-de-sac.
8. Had the tortoise turned turtle in some sulphurous cul-de-sac?
9. By the Congregational Church he gets off, and walks along the small gravelled cul-de-sac to their old house.
10. Ten minutes of easy walking brought her to the cul-de-sac where Delia Forbes lived.
11. Turning, he saw at the end of the cul-de-sac a police-car.
12. The rented villa was identical to a dozen others lining the cul-de-sac.
13. If kept in a small cul-de-sac by itself, it will be utterly benign.
14. Situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, it is only a seven-minute walk from the town centre.
15. He chased the stolen Ford Escort - which ploughed across the village green - into a cul-de-sac.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
16. They had pursued it through the maze of backstreets until unaccountably losing it in a cul-de-sac.
17. The emphasis has to be on quality not quantity, otherwise the game will drift down a cul-de-sac of mediocrity.
18. They got to the place where she was staying, a quiet cul-de-sac.
19. The property can be found in the first cul-de-sac on the right.
20. The omnipresent cul-de-sac, for example, lowered speeds but not enough for child safety, especially on the long straight legs.
21. It was only a few seconds before he hit a culdesac and jumped out.
More similar words: cul-de-sac, soul-destroying, shoulder to shoulder, boulder, moulder, shoulder, smoulder, shouldered, get the sack, cold-shoulder, cold shoulder, shoulder pad, shoulder bag, smouldering, hit the sack, hard shoulder, doubtful debts, shoulder strap, shoulder blade, sales account, round-shouldered, broad-shouldered, saccule, eldest, desalting, head and shoulders above, desalinate, sidesaddle, an old head on young shoulders, desalination.