Random good picture Not show
1. The cube root of 64 is 4.
2. As this output demonstrates, one nice feature of cube roots compared to square roots: Every real number has exactly one real cube root.
3. Finally, the cube root of fuzzy number is applied to a numerical example of fuzzy system.
4. Today, the quick approximation of the solution of cube root has not be given.
5. The cube root of fuzzy number can be applied to solve the fuzzy control problem.
6. The cube root of 27 is 3.
7. Find the cube root of 27.
8. The square root of 64 is 8, and the cube root of 64 is 4.
9. The damage of shock wave mainly depends on peak overpressure and scaled cube root distance is the most common method to estimate the shock wave overpressure.
9. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
10. We discussed a series of sequences with simplest construction. The sequences can approach the cube root of any number quickly and accurately, and tested and verified with very simple BASIC programmes.
11. Ng has shown that the strange scaling of spacetime fluctuations with the cube root of distances provides a back-door way to derive the Bekenstein-Hawking formula for black hole memory.
12. Through this translation, European mathematicians got to know methods for calculating the areas of triangles, volumes of spheres as well as square and cube root .
13. The mass transfer coefficient is directly proportional to the cube root of feed velocity.
14. In the past, few papers discussed the membership function and the representation of the cube root of fuzzy number.
15. This paper proposes the membership function and the representation of the cube root of the triangular fuzzy number.
More similar words: tuberosity, cheroot, take root, square root, cube, ice cube, tuber, puberty, aubergine, exuberant, tubercular, exuberance, root, tuberculosis, protuberance, roots, gubernatorial, rooted, root for, uproot, root out, rooting, root beer, rootless, beet root, beetroot, rootstock, deep-rooted, grass roots, grassroots.