Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The sample can be removed from the cryostat when the measurements are complete.
2. The causes of fluctuation in cryostat have been shown by analysing a typical temperature control system.
3. In the cryostat section, the antigens also appeared at the fourth week, they were localized on vitelline membrane and egg shell.
4. The causes of temperature fluctuation in cryostat have been shown by analysing a typical temperature control system.
5. The configuration of flow cryostat and its mechanical damping system were described.
6. Structure design and heat transfer analysis for the cryostat of superconducting magnet is mainly discussed in the paper.
7. Cryostat sections were cut coronally through the hippocampi of the brains at weeks 2, 4, 8 and 12 after transplantation respectively.
8. All the components of the system including optics, radiometer, interferometer spectrometer[sentencedict.com], cryostat and ancillary subsystems are analyzed in detail.
9. The characteristics of the RS-11 type carbon resistor were measured using the above-mentioned cryostat. The results indicate that it can be used as a thermometer at ultra-low temperatures.
10. The superconducting cable, with its cooling line in the magnet cryostat, and the supply and return helium cooling lines will deform due to contraction at low temperature.
11. The methods and results to realize the triple points of argon, oxygen and nitrogen in a cryostat and those of equilibrium hydrogen and neon in a mini-refrigerator are described.
12. If the current becomes too high, the power dissipated may damage the sample and the cryostat .
13. The static heat load and the cold plate temperature of the cryostat were tested, the experimental results show that the cryostat is fit for the served laser.Sentence dictionary
14. Objectie: To ensure the experimental results are scientific by improving the quality of the cryostat section.
15. In this paper, we argue the structure design of the Cryostat with reducing pressure for the application to optical experiment.
16. A kind of method is given up that calculate precisely the current lead's shape factor and the heat loads which fluid into the cryostat.
17. Methods After perfused fixation and quick freezing, the tissues of whole CNS were cut into serial sections with cryostat followed by hematoxylin stain.
18. We have fabricated six devices for electrical characterizations. The devices are positioned in a cryostat for a change of environmental temperature from 300 K down to 80 K.
19. The test proved that the magnet can operate at 5T. The magnet cryostat has a good thermal insulation performance.
20. The technical difficulty of introducing heavy current into the cryostat is avoided.
More similar words: cryosurgery, geostationary orbit, embryos, secretary of state, rheostat, hemostat, thermostat, aerostat, prostate, apostate, prostatic, photostat, microstate, orthostatic, prostatitis, hydrostatic, homeostatic, somatostatin, prostate gland, hydrostatics, radio station, biostatistics, electrostatic, geostationary, prostate cancer, prostatectomy, cry out, electrostatics, bacteriostatic, cry off.