Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These ferroelectric materials could be used as a cryogen.
2. The liquid cryogen contacts the metal surface, generating a volume of expanding gas over the metal surface.
3. Due to the advantages of light weight, cryogen needlessness and low cost,(sentencedict.com/cryogen.html) the uncooled infrared focal plane arrays (IRFPAs) is rapidly developing for wide commercial and military applications.
4. The coil is surrounded by a cryogen chamber (17) which is located radially outwardly from the coil (3) on the other side of the support (12).
5. As a kind of excellent cryogen with superconductivity, liquid helium of high purity has been widely used in many fields, such as industry and aerospace .
6. The laws and facts of cryogen creep of metal materials have been discussed.
7. Cryogen spray cooling is an effective cooling technique used for laser treatment of port wine stain.
8. Friotherapy, using liquid N 2 as cryogen, may be applied for all stages of liver cancer, which mechanism is tissue destruction due tol ow temperature. directly and improvement of immunity.
9. The vaporous cryogen creates a reinforcing vapor that slows the expansion rate of the expanding gas, localizing the expanding gas over the metal surface.
10. One possible side effect is thermal injury. Cryogen spray cooling ( CSC ) plays an important role in drawing laser-generated heat from the skin.
11. Failure analysis and elimination on the overflow of cryogen water from lithium bromide absorption refrigerator were described.
12. The system includes a container of metal and a system configured to delivery biphasic inert cryogen toward the metal.
13. The model of thermal expand valve is built and the connection of flux, pressure difference between the front and behind of the valve and cryogen dryness of inlet and outlet.
14. A feed liquid, for example, a molten fat, is formed into at least one sheet of flowing particles and is cooled by directing cryogen at the particles from both sides of the sheet.
15. The stability of a liquid helium free superconducting magnet could be analyzed using the adiabatic stability criterion because there is no cryogen in the system.
16. As each toe is treated with the laser you will feel a mild, warming sensation immediately followed by a burst of cooling cryogen spray.
17. The lance has a hood that directs both a flow of liquid cryogen and a flow of vaporous gas toward the metal surface.
More similar words: cryogenic, cryogenics, pyogenic, cryptogenic, cry out, progestogen, cry off, cry out for, cryonics, cryolite, cryotherapy, cryosurgery, cryobiology, dacryocystitis, cry over spilt milk, cogent, orogeny, pyrogen, androgen, halogen, progeny, endogen, cogency, oncogene, ontogeny, pathogen, biogenic, allogenic, glycogen, pyrogens.